Feel Energized Again: Tips for Tackling Burnout from Behavioral Health Coaches
Watch this discussion about recognizing and begin reversing the cycle of burnout.
Behavioral Health Coach, Ginger
Marketing Team Consultant, Ginger
About the webinar:Over the past year and a half, the COVID-19 pandemic has taken a dramatic toll on our mental health. According to Ginger’s 2021 Workforce Attitudes Report, 58% of employees agree that COVID is still a top stressor at work. Looking forward, existing issues will be compounded by yet another set of new challenges, such as returning to work, changes at school for children, vaccination schedules, and more. This webcast will offer key takeaways on how COVID-19 has impacted the state of mental health since the onset of the pandemic as well as how companies can address a new landscape of employee needs going forward.
Learn how to:
- Address the discrepancy between CEO and worker perspectives when it comes to employee mental health
- Tie your mental health strategy to business outcomes
- Partner with your leadership team to advance your mental health strategy
- Identify accessible mental health coverage for the workforce and their families
Stress and anxiety contributes 82.6% of the emotional health cases working people suffer.
- World Health Organization 2021