The numbers are in — and they’re jarring. Depression and anxiety disorders cost our global economy $1 trillion in lost productivity each year.1 Mental health challenges create a tremendous strain on businesses, and the traditional mental healthcare model makes it hard for employees to access quality care. But there’s hope. Ginger’s 10+ years of peer-reviewed research have led to a new way of delivering mental health services that improve outcomes for employees and businesses alike.
Find out how Ginger’s on-demand system is estimated to save employers up to $302,000 per 100 engaged employees compared to the traditional model.
This whitepaper covers:
- The prevalence of mental health challenges and how it impacts business
- How the Ginger system of care works
- How Ginger’s clinical support can lead to better quality of life for members
- Real-world cost savings for employers like you
1. World Health Organization. (2021, September 13). Depression. https://www.who.int/en/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/depression.Read it Now